PRIME TIME SUMMER CAMP: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
Based on the original Broadway production that ran for over thirteen years and was nominated for nine Tony Awards, and the Academy Award-winning motion picture, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast JR. is a fantastic adaptation of the story of transformation and tolerance. Disney’s Beauty and the Beast JR. features some of the most popular songs ever written by Alan Menken and the late Howard Ashman, along with new songs by Mr. Menken and Tim Rice.
The classic story tells of Belle, a young woman in a provincial town, and the Beast, who is really a young prince trapped under the spell of an enchantress. If the Beast can learn to love and be loved, the curse will end and he will be transformed to his former self. But time is running out. If the Beast does not learn his lesson soon, he and his household will be doomed for all eternity.
- July 17, 18, 19, 20 from 5 – 9:30 pm
*NO class on Friday, July 21*
- July 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 – from 5 pm – 9:30 pm
- Saturday, July 29 from 10 am – 3 pm
- July 31, Aug. 1 from 5 pm – 10 pm
- Aug 2, 3, 4 – from 5 pm until after the performances
Wed, Aug 2; Thu, Aug 3; Fri, Aug 4 @ 7 pm
Rising 7th – 12th grade
- $835 plus a $50 production fee (payable in increments – see below) (TOTAL $885)
- Siblings – $795, plus a $50 production fee (Total $845)
- Production Fee includes a T-Shirt and 2 tickets to one of the performances. (NO DVD)
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $100, due at registration
- Non-Refundable Production Fee: $50, due at registration
- All payments received are non-refundable
- Note: Students may opt to take optional audition preparation classes depending on level of experience. Workshop Information
14225 Sullyfield Circle, Suite D, Chantilly, VA 20151
Please register using the links above (new students) or the parent portal account (all current NJD students). A $100 non-refundable deposit, along with a $50 performance fee, will be applied at registration, along with any other camp payments that are due at the time of registration. See schedule below for payments. Please register early to ensure your spot! All payments are non-refundable.
Auditions are required. All students who register will receive a part, regardless of the audition. The auditions are to help us determine which parts match best to which students. Please see the Auditions page for all of the details. If you have concerns about the audition process, please contact us. Not Just Dance offers workshops to help students prepare for auditions.
Payment/ Payment Plan
Payments will be made using the credit card you entered during registration, automatically, on the dates as indicated below. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact us at 571-392-3209. Or, you may pay by check.
If paying by check please send a check, made out to Not Just Dance, to:
Note: The Not Just Dance staff will process the payments for you automatically, using the credit card you entered when registering. Full payment will be due at time of registration if registration is after April 1, 2023. If you would like pay in full, you have option on the parent portal.
$150 – Due at registration (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – February 1, 2023 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – March 1, 2023 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – April 1, 2023 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Please contact us to make other arrangements, including payments for extended day options.
PLEASE NOTE: All payments received are non-refundable