Based on the hit 1976 film, starring a pre-teen Scott Baio and Jodi Foster, and featuring a catchy, swinging score by the composer of The Muppet Movie, Bugsy Malone JR. is good, clean, comedic fun!
Two gangs in a fictitious city populated only by children are in a rivalry of Capone-ian standards. Dandy Dan’s gang has gotten the upper hand since acquiring the “splurge” gun (a weapon that shoots whip cream). Bugsy Malone, a one-time boxer, is thrust into the limelight when he becomes the last chance Fat Sam’s gang has of surviving. All Bugsy really wants to do is spend time with his new love, Blousey… but that just isn’t in the cards for our hero.
Dates – June 13 – 17 & 20 – 24, 2022
- 10 days, with extended days on June 23 and 24
- June 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22; 9 am – 4 pm
- On Thursday, June 23th and Friday, June 24th, performers will attend from 9 am until after the evening performances
Thursday, June 23 (at 7 pm) and Friday, June 24 (at 2 pm & 7 pm)
Ages 8 – 18
- $835, plus a $65 production fee (payable in increments – see payment details below) (TOTAL – $900)
- Siblings – $790, plus a $40 production fee (TOTAL – $830)
- Production Fee includes a t-shirt, archival DVD and 2 tickets to one performance
- Optional – Extended Day – 7 am – 9 am OR 4 pm – 6 pm; Contact us for registration and details
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $100, due at registration
- Non-Refundable Production Fee: $65, due at registration ($40 for each sibling)
- All fees are non-refundable. There are no exceptions.
- Those who register by April 1st, may attend the Beginner Audition Workshop free of charge; or the Intermediate Audition Workshop for half price.
- All payments received are non-refundable
Please register using the links above (new students) or the parent portal account (all current NJD students). A $100 non-refundable deposit, along with a $65 performance fee ($40 for siblings), will be applied at registration, along with any other camp payments that are due at the time of registration. See schedule below for payments. Please register early to ensure your spot! All payments are non-refundable.
Please refer to the information above pertaining to total cost.
Those registering by April 1st can attend the beginner audition class free of charge.
Auditions are required. All students who register will receive a part, regardless of the audition. The auditions are to help us determine which parts match best to which students. Please see the Auditions page for all of the details. If you have concerns about the audition process, please contact us. Not Just Dance offers workshops to help students prepare for auditions.
Payments will be made using the credit card you entered during registration, automatically, on the dates as indicated below. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact us at 571-392-3209. Or, you may pay by check.
If paying by check please send a check, made out to Not Just Dance, to:
Pre-Camp: 7 am – 9 am
Post-Camp, Afternoon Session: 4 pm – 6 pm
Note: Not Just Dance reserves the right to cancel extended day if there is not enough interest in this program.
Contact Not Just Dance for pricing.
Note: The Not Just Dance staff will process the payments for you automatically, using the credit card you entered when registering. Full payment will be due at time of registration if registration is after April 1, 2021. If you would like pay in full, you have option on the parent portal.
$165 – Due at registration (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – February 1, 2022 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – March 1, 2022 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – April 1, 2022 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Please contact us to make other arrangements, including payments for extended day options.