This special adaptation of the nine-time Tony Award-winning Broadway musical, Fiddler on the Roof JR. follows Tevye the milkman as he tries to protect his daughters and his way of life from a changing world. Created by Broadway legends Jerome Robbins, Harold Prince, Jerry Bock, Sheldon Harnick and Joseph Stein, Fiddler on the Roof JR. tackles the universal theme of tradition in ways that reach across barriers of race, class, nationality and religion.
Set in the little village of Anatevka, the story centers on Tevye, a poor dairyman, and his five daughters. With the help of a colorful and tight-knit Jewish community, Tevye tries to marry off his daughters and instill in them a sense of tradition in the face of growing anti-Semitism in Czarist Russia.
Dates – July 25 – 29 & August 1 – 5, 2022
- 10 days, with extended days on August 4 and 5
- July 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & August 1, 2, 3; 9 am – 4 pm
- On Thursday, August 4th and Friday, August 5th, performers will attend from 9 am until after the evening performances
Thursday, August 4th (at 7 pm) and Friday, August 5th (at 2 pm & 7 pm)
Ages 8 – 18
- $835, plus a $65 production fee (payable in increments – see payment details below) (TOTAL – $900)
- Siblings – $790, plus a $40 production fee (TOTAL – $830)
- Production Fee includes a t-shirt, archival DVD and 2 tickets to one performance
- Optional – Extended Day – 7 am – 9 am OR 4 pm – 6 pm; Contact us for registration and details
- Non-Refundable Deposit: $100, due at registration
- Non-Refundable Production Fee: $65, due at registration ($40 for each sibling)
- All fees are non-refundable. There are no exceptions.
- Those who register by April 1st, may attend the Beginner Audition Workshop free of charge; or the Intermediate Audition Workshop for half price.
- All payments received are non-refundable
Please register using the links above (new students) or the parent portal account (all current NJD students). A $100 non-refundable deposit, along with a $65 performance fee ($40 for siblings), will be applied at registration, along with any other camp payments that are due at the time of registration. See schedule below for payments. Please register early to ensure your spot! All payments are non-refundable.
Please refer to the information above pertaining to total cost.
Those registering by April 1st can attend the beginner audition class free of charge.
Auditions are required for participation. All students who register will receive a part, regardless of the audition. The auditions are to help us determine which parts match best to which students. Please see the Auditions page for all of the details. If there are concerns about the auditions, please let us know. Also, Not Just Dance provides workshops to help with the audition process.
Payments will be made using the credit card you entered during registration, automatically, on the dates as indicated below. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact us at 571-392-3209. Or, you may pay by check.
If paying by check please send a check, made out to Not Just Dance, to:
Pre-Camp: 7 am – 9 am
Post-Camp, Afternoon Session: 4 pm – 6 pm
Note: Not Just Dance reserves the right to cancel extended day if there is not enough interest in this program.
Contact Not Just Dance for pricing.
Note: The Not Just Dance staff will process the payments for you automatically, using the credit card you entered when registering. Full payment will be due at time of registration if registration is after April 1, 2022. If you would like pay in full, you have option on the parent portal.
$165 – Due at registration (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – February 1, 2022 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – March 1, 2022 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
$245 – April 1, 2022 (non-refundable, non-transferable)
Please contact us to make other arrangements, including payments for extended day options.