Washed up on the shores of West Africa, an infant boy is taken in and raised by gorillas who name him Tarzan. Apart from striving for acceptance from his ape father, Tarzan’s life is mostly monkey business until a human expedition treks into his tribe’s territory, and he encounters creatures like himself for the first time. Tarzan struggles to navigate a jungle, thick with emotion, as he discovers his animal upbringing clashing with his human instincts.
A title that is recognizable the world over, Tarzan is a powerhouse of a musical that will be a major ticket seller in a theatre’s season while offering endless opportunities for creative staging, costuming and set design.
Dates: July 29 – August 9
- July 29, 30, 31; Aug 1, 2, 3 (Saturday), 5, 6, 7; 9 am – 4 pm
- On Thursday, Aug 8th and Friday, Aug 9th, performers will attend from 9 am until after the evening performances.
Thursday, August 8th (at 7 pm) and Friday, August 9th (at 1 pm & 7 pm)
Ages 9* – 18
* We reserve the right to change the ages of the camp. We will limit the number of students under the age of 12. This is a full-length production (not a Jr version). Therefore, students must have the maturity to handle a longer show. Students not ready for a full production should consider signing up for Aliens in the Castle or Stage Light Comics.
- $890, plus a $80 production fee (TOTAL – $970)
- Siblings – $850, plus a $55 production fee (TOTAL – $905)
- Production Fee includes a t-shirt, access to a video of the performance and 2 tickets to one performance.
- Optional – Extended Day – 7 am – 9 am OR 4 pm – 6 pm; Contact us for registration and details
- Non-Refundable Tuition, due at registration. (Contact us if you need to set up a tuition schedule.)
- All fees are non-refundable. There are no exceptions.
- Note: Students may opt to take optional audition preparation classes depending on level of experience. Workshop Information
14225 Sullyfield Circle, Suite D, Chantilly, VA 20151
Auditions are required. All students who register will receive a part, regardless of the audition. The auditions are to help us determine which parts match best to which students. Please see the Auditions page for all of the details. If you have concerns about the audition process, please contact us. Not Just Dance offers workshops to help students prepare for auditions.
Auditions will be held on Wednesday, June 12 from 5 – 8 pm and Thursday, June 13 from 5 – 8 pm
Pre-Camp: 8 am – 9 am
Post-Camp, Afternoon Session: 4 pm – 6 pm
Note: Not Just Dance reserves the right to cancel extended day if there is not enough interest in this program.
Contact Not Just Dance for pricing.
Payments (the entire tuition) will be processed using the credit card you entered during registration. If you need to make other arrangements, please contact us at 571-392-3209. Or, you may pay by check.
If paying by check please send a check, made out to Not Just Dance, to:
PLEASE NOTE: All payments received are non-refundable